Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You were never a waste of time, your were just a harsh realization that i could do better.
If your lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change
If you care about me at all, you can't keep on living like you don't. I will leave, and this time I won't come back.
"You don't get to have me. Not my body, and sure as hell not my heart."
Leave me alone. You've already hurt me enough. Don't say there's still hope. Everything we had, is no longer there.
You told me you loved winter and I said, "Yeah, because that's when everything is as cold as your heart."
Life is like photography: we develop from the negatives.
Actually, I don't even know why I'm still around, why I'm still waiting for you, why I still let you hurt me.
Live every moment, love every day, because before you know it, precious time slips away.

No comments:

Post a Comment