Wednesday, December 2, 2009

why ruin a perfectly good flower, when you know that he loves you not??
And if we were walking down a dead end street, would you be the one to let our eyes meet, or would you just keep on walking?
Some people care too much. I think it's called love.
always listen to people when they're mad because thats when the truth comes out
someday, someone is going to thank you for letting me go
You tell me that you're sorry, didn't think I'd turn around & say that it's too late to apologize.
i cried because you wanted her over me then i laughed because she's ugly
she keeps her secrets. tries to hide her past because everything lately has gone way too fast
maybe isn't a very good term ; maybe i could give up on you ; maybe i could stop & move on with my life, & maybe i can get over you; but maybe you can fall in love with me & maybe you can realize what you are in my eyes, & maybe, just maybe you can love me too
so, make her laugh alittle and help her get through. she used to cry and no one knew. help her out and treat her right. it's been awhile since she's smiled so bright. show her that not all guys lie, and be the one that keeps her tears dry

No comments:

Post a Comment