Wednesday, December 9, 2009

what's meant to be will find it's way.
he and i had something beautiful but so dysfunctional, it couldn't last. i loved him so but i let him go cause i knew he'd never love me back.
you are replaceable, and it bothers you because i'm not. you won't find another me. you can try, but those other girls won't compare. you need me, but i don't need you. and i don't think i ever really did.
I'm a firm believer in the power of change. But there's one thing i've learned, and that's the fact that the hardest part of moving forward is not looking back.
some things you can't see with your eyes, only your heart
"I’m looking for love. Not the I can’t live without you love, but the love when you can live without that someone, but would never dream of it."
how can you say you'll always be there for me, when your only there sometimes. and how can you tell me everything is going to be okay, when you know it won't be. you have no idea how much you mean to me. and you have no idea how much i'd love to tell you that.
Do whatever makes you happy cause in the end, you're the only one whos guaranteed to be there.
On the phone a year later, he asked her if she missed him. Her reply was "I don’t miss you. I miss the guy who called me every second he could, who sat at home on Saturday nights when we couldn’t be together thinking of me. the guy who knew how to say sorry, the guy who came to my house after every fight, the guy who told me I looked like a rose, that’s the guy I miss, well how could I miss you? I don’t even know you."
Maybe for once it's not about the happy ending, maybe it's about the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment