Sunday, December 6, 2009

three words, 8 letters, 3 syllables; say them and i'm yours.
Sometimes we expect more from people because we would be willing to do that much for them.
You grab my attention when you walk into the room. It could be midnight and I'm still thinking of you. I cannot control the feelings you got me going through. I want to be yours but, that's up to you.
I used to think I needed you in my life. I used to think you were the only one who could make me happy. But I was wrong. I was so wrapped
up in you that I almost forgot. I survived without you. And I still can, it's just a matter of getting used to the idea

the reason that teenage love doesn't last is because being a teenager is about change. you change; we grow apart.
Remember, this life doesn't rewind.
"I don't mean to run, but every time you come around, I feel more alive than ever and I guess it's too much. Maybe we're too young and I don't even know what's real. But I know I’ve never wanted anything so bad. I’ve never wanted anyone so bad."
You know I miss you. But I don't want to miss you if it's not mutual. I think about you everyday & i'm scared I'm not even crossing your mind
Just once, I want to be the girl he can't get out of his head. I want to be the girl that makes his heart stop, and the girl he's willing to risk it all for. Basically, I want you to feel what I feel everyday.

1 comment:

  1. just simply put love is something else, huh!

    ReplyDelete