Saturday, December 5, 2009

Maybe I won't be waiting for you this time around. Maybe I'm sick of dreaming and hoping and wishing. Maybe it's time for me to say goodbye and make my own fate.
She's breaking down and everyone is fading. It's been too long and she's tired of waiting.
Tell me why you loved me, tell me why you lied, tell me just one thing. Did you really try?
Her wrists sting with heartbreak and her eyes show the sleepless nights caused by tears and a restless mind. She doesn't like to think about you because then the hurt comes along, but she knows it's inevitable. She'd like to hate you, but she knows she can't. She still loves you after everything you put her through. And you still don't care.
Once you lose your "forever", you just can't get it back. Your fate is sealed until you screw it up. So hold onto your little bit of forever, 'cause once it's gone, it'll never be forever again.
hey, guess what? I just thought that I'd let you know that I laugh && smile, a whole lot more without you.
&& you hit me with the truth, but honestly, i think a bus would have hurt less.
even if i said i don't care a million times over & over again, you'd know i still do.
"And when you find everything you look for, I hope your life leads you back to my front door."
if i had to choose between loving you and breathing, i'd take my last breath and say "i love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment