Thursday, December 3, 2009

its when you find that perfect spot where your head fits on his shoulder you know that he's a keeper.
when is comes to love, i may not know the rules, but theres one thing i know. my heart belongs to you.
take everything you need. take my heart, if you like the beat. take my lungs if it's hard to breath
a little more time ; a little less wait.
a little more heart ; a little less break.

when you're in love, make sure that you're really are in love.. not just in love with the idea of being in love
cause i always gave it my all; you were just never there to take it..
always tell someone how you feel about them m e a n w h a t y o u s a y & s a y w h a t y o u m e a n even when it's hard, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regrets last a lifetime
"I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke."
there's three sides to every story. one persons side, the other persons side, & the truth.
You learn alot about people when you listen to the songs that mean something to them

1 comment:

  1. The picture with cherries I heart you is the photo I made... You have used it without my permission... :-/ It's coming from my account on DEVIANTART..

    ReplyDelete