Monday, December 7, 2009

it's a strange thing we do fall in love, knowing that if that person we loved ever left us, it would destroy us completely
letting go isn't a one time thing; it's something you do everyday, over and over again.
We've all done terrible things to each other, but we have to forgive each other or everything, we ever were will mean nothing.
He's everything you want. he's everything you need. he's everything inside of you, that you wish you could be. he says all the right things,
at exactly the right time, but he means nothing to you & you don't know why.

as I stand here looking at you, I wonder if there will ever be a day when I will get over your smile. when I will let go of the hugs you gave me, that I continue to feel. a day when I forget the words you said to me, but I know whatever happens to us, I know I could never get over, let go, or forget about you.
look who's dying now. tears streaming down your face, it's funny how fate works. what goes around, comes around. watch your back, sweetheart. they`re out to get you
"A hug can turn your day around, it's like an emotional Heimlich. Someone puts their arms around you, and they give you a squeeze and all your fear and anxiety comes shooting out of your mouth, and you can breathe again."
Falling in love- you should go with it, regardless of whether or not your heart gets smashed. You'll be a better person.
he said he loved you and still left. he said he was scared? he doesn't love you. because when you love someone, you don't run. you stay. you stay with them, because when you first find out your in love you want to say it the moment you feel it. you want to scream it at the top of your lungs and let the world know. cause being in love is the best feeling in the world. you don't run away from love.

2 comments:

  1. Hi well I want to comment (your words are sooo touchy and amazing^_^)....I'm Renalda. someone who's so interested in your blog
    and I have a blog as well^_^ but not as good as yours *_*...
    Can we be friends ?I love your words and I want to learn from you more

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in love with your blog.
    its like my bible ♥

    ReplyDelete