Friday, December 4, 2009

I like dead end signs. they're kind, they at least have the decency to let you know you're going nowhere.
you know you love the person when you can tell they're smiling; even when your talking to them on the phone.
Tell your family that you love them everyday, give your best friend the biggest hug in the world, & cherish every moment you share with
your lover, because you never know when it will be your last time experiencing it.

You asked me why I love you, and didn't understand why I just stood there speechless. The feeling you give me is just indescribeable.
First day of school, I was all excited for the new beginning, then as I walked through the doors & noticed you pass me by, with every intention of not looking my way, Well. . .you ruined my day kid.
Everytime I look at you, I see you glance at me. Just admit you still love me, and I’ll admit I never got over you.
I’d rather regret things I’ve done than things I haven’t
We'll Draw our Love RIGHT ON THE SIDE WALK. FOR THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD TO SEE
Some hearts are broken & mended ; others are shattered & torn although it was never intended because love is eternally sworn. I've cried, prayed, & pleaded for that love to hold it's ground. Hope was all i needed & pain was all i found..
she thinks if she calls him it shows weakness so the hurt goes on with every tear she`s cried..aint it sad to see a good love fall to pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment