Friday, December 11, 2009

all night long i layed in the grass and listened with headphones to the saddest songs.
do you ever wonder if we make the moments in our lives, or if the moments in our lives make us?
yesterday, at the market, i saw a couple holding hands, and i realized we would never do that. never anything like it. no picnics, or unguarded smiles. no rings. just stolen moments that leave too quickly.
you take the breath right out of me ; you left a hole where my heart should be. you got to fight to make it through . . .cause i will be the death of you.
you gave me wings & made me fly. you touched my hand, i gotta touch the sky. i lost my faith, you gave it back to me. you said no star was out of reach.
"It is amazing, really, just how much pain the human heart can take."
i think that sometimes we love people so much that we become numb to it. because if we actually felt how much we really loved them, it would kill us.
I want you to know that I love you. I never did stop. Not for one gasping second. My love for you is unconditional & it will never end as long as I live. I refuse to find others when I have the one I want. I never doubted us, but you did. I never stopped thinking about you even though you stopped thinking about me. I never wanted to let go, but you did.
You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them. & when they finally come back to you, it`s like they never left & nothings changed.
i wish there was a more elegant way of saying "i miss you" because it feels so much more complicated and involved than just those three words.

No comments:

Post a Comment