Saturday, November 14, 2009

you just don't get it do you? you really don't understand that I'm not over you. I never was over you. this girl who's normally so strong, is falling to pieces without you even realizing it
for weeks you asked me why i was so sad and i kept responding "oh nothing" but you knew me better. oh darling, we both knew better
just hold me tight, it's a friday night i would love to be your lucky love tonight.
everytime i look at you, i see you glance at me. just admit you still love me. & i'll admit i never got over you
i really wanna avoid those w e i r d m o m e n t s when we're with each other & remember how it used to be.
sad songs blast from your stereo. depressing quotes fill your away messages. your profile has nothing but a broken heart in it. i saw the hidden box of tissues in the back of your locker. all this anger, all this pain, just locked up inside of a once happy girl. all because he said "I dont like you any more"
he spends most of his time with other girls. & she's begun to wonder why she still trys.
it's not even like i still love him. or even care about him in the slightest bit. i just want him to be as unhappy as he made me ..
People ask me what I want to do when I'm older and I say "I don't know," because they would call me crazy if I said I wanted to spend my life with you.
yeah, you had me at hello, won me over at i love you, but you completely destroyed me at goodbye
no camera could ever capture the look in her eyes when he smiled at her even if it was for a single midnight shot
and you wanna know what i like best? how hours after you kiss me i can still taste it on my lips
lots of people want to ride with you in the limo but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down thats true love
When everything gets lonely I can be my own best friend. I get a coffee and the paper; have my own conversations. With the sidewalk and the pigeons and my window reflection
losing you was hard enough ;now its the forgetting, that's gonna be hard

No comments:

Post a Comment