Sunday, November 29, 2009

yeah the breakup was devastating, but the fact that he didn't come after her really tore her to pieces
She's not like most girls her age; She's been hurt many times before this; You'd think it would be a routine by now. You'd think she wouldn't let it get to her; But the truth is, you're the only one who can break her now.
If I could spend every minute of every day with you, I would, I think about you all the time, I think of you when I go to bed, and you’re the
first thing I think about when I wake up, I can’t go through one day without wanting to see you, needing to see you, you're addicting, I don't get it, what is it about you?

how can i forget you when you're always on my mind? how can i not want you when you're all i need inside? how can i move on if i can't stand to see us apart? how can i stop loving you if you control my heart
she has no fear. she'll do anything for a good time..but when it comes to him ;;she's weak & scared.
You hear all these girls talking about how they want a "fairy tale" romance. me..nah..that's not what i want. All i want is to be able to
spend my life with you..for me that's all that matters

he grabbed her hips and held her near, letting her know there was nothing to fear..he kissed her head and sang in her ear "I love you baby,I will always be here
I want to be the girl that you see and stop dead in the middle of a conversation just to look at
I looked at me through his eyes, I saw him as he saw me, & the amazing thing was..in his eyes i was beautiful
dont go when i push you away its times like that when i need you the most

No comments:

Post a Comment