Monday, November 23, 2009

I keep telling myself over & over, "she can have him, I don’t want him". Even though I know I want him more than anything.
& i swear i'll know your face in the crowd & i'll hear your voice so loud when you're whispering.
because you're the kind of guy that would laugh at me when i fall, help me up, and then whisper " it`s okay, i still love you "
there's a difference between pretty && beautiful. when someone is pretty, they have a good appearance && when someones beautiful they shine on the inside && out
i cant say ' screw him ' about the boy that i came the closest to loving.. i would still do anything for him and it sucks bcause i know he wouldnt do the same for me . . it hurts more than anything . but i cant stop loving him..believe me ive tried
i love you but you'll never hear me say it
you broke my heart and you don't even know it
he has no idea what goes on through her mind, S H E' S S O G O O D A T P R E TE N D i N G. he will never know how many tears are fallen each night for him..nor the endless hours that she wastes thinking.. maybe; just maybe..
Why'd you have to be so cute? It's impossible to ignore you. Must you make me laugh so much? It's bad enough we get along so well.
I'll spend my whole day getting ready, t r y i n g to make myself look beautiful so that you'll fall in love with me...but I wont be surprised if you don't even notice me
so why do you do this to her? do you think it's funny watching her cry, you may think it doesn't hurt her, but it really does .. to constantly
think that your going to leave her - and to make her feel like she's not good enough for you ;; if you really do care about her, then you wouldn't do anything like this to her

i don't want the boy that points to me & says "that's her". i want the boy that will have his arms around me when his boys ask "so is this the one that you wont shut up about?"
she sits in front of her computer all day long, waiting for any form of communication from him

No comments:

Post a Comment