Sunday, November 1, 2009

everyday i look in the mirrior and wonder what he sees in me
i can except not being his first choice but i hate knowing i'm not his last
if I just lay here, would you lie with me & just forget the world?
she thinks if she calls him it shows weakness so the hurt goes on with every tear she cried..aint it sad to see a good love fall to pieces?
i will be your accident if you will be my ambulance. & i will be your screech & crash if you will be my crutch & cast. & i will be your one more time if you will be my one last chance.
& every single time she hears his voice her heart beats just a little faster
& she wants those two letters: bf turn from best friend to boyfriend
i figured it out, why you're so scared to be my friend. you know talking to me would lead to falling for me again, & you wouldn't dare let yourself do that again.
don't talk to me, don't look at me. no we can't be friends. this little game you have, has got to end. you can't flirt with me like it's nothing.
because your breaking my heart, my entire world is falling apart. go your own way, & i'll go mine. i'm going to get over you, just give me a little time.

& i've never had a bigger smile on my face then when his name popped up on msn.
It's 2 AM and she's lying on her bed staring at the ceiling. All these thoughts in her head just so confused, doesn't know what to do. In need of someone to talk to but doesn't know who, so she just lies there, her eyes fixed on the ceiling with her headphones blaring. But nothing, she's hearing.
you don't have to be together for him to break your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment