Monday, October 26, 2009

&& to be completely honest, you're n o t h i n g like the rest.
There's a song blaring in her headphones. It reminds her of a boy who used to care
& there wasn't anything wonderfully amazing about him but there was something that she just couldn't resist
we fall for boys who give us pretty words && false hope
The day he realizes who he should really be with, might be the day she tells him she's waited too long.
& i know when the phone bill comes ; i'll be grounded. because we stayed up all night talking about what we'd ever do if we lost each other
remember when you used to sing to me on the phone? you weren't that good but i admit i still kinda miss it
the way i feel for you i can't describe, its almost too intense to verbalize. essentially you're all i'm living for && basically each day I need you
more and more.

I can't believe I just gave up. I just let you drop out of my life. I tried to make you stay, then one day it just got too hard and I saw what you really wanted was a life without me. So I gave up and now you're really gone. I wish I could make you come back, but tears, wishes, and reminiscing does nothing but make my heart break a little more.
just because i'm single doesn't mean i'm loving it. i'm hateing it because i'm missing him
well I woke up to the sound of the phone at two in the morning. I didnt pick it up cause I thought it was someone else; then I got your voicemail & there you were tellin me you were calling me just to say hello.
I just met you but I've known you my whole life. You're that boy that never left my dreams, you're the boy that always gave me hope after a bad relationship, you're the boy I never thought Id find but here I am starring you in the face and I have no clue where to begin.
You're worth every breathing moment of every day, of each week, of all twelve months, of each year to come. You're worth my life

No comments:

Post a Comment