Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I keep dreaming that one day, you wake up && suddenly love me. Everything's great. Eveythings the way I wanted, right?? Then why do I cry when I hear our song?? why do I cry when I hear your name?? why do I cry when I smell something like you?? was this really what I wanted??
all she wants, is to hear him call her beautiful right when she's about to give up on e v e r y t h i n g.
And as he grabbed my hand half of me wanted to scream not to touch me and half of me wanted to beg him not to let go.
she only likes you because she knows whats good about you. but i know the good & the bad and i still love you; twice as much as she does.
Just think...I didn't even know you a year ago but now your my whole world sometimes I wish you knew but who knows... in a year we could forget all about each other.
she may be confused about a lot of things, but she knows the only time she's truely happy is when she's with him.
I don't understand how i can miss you when i never even had you & i know that i never can
you unbotton my pants & wisper the sweetest things in my ear. my shirt comes off you tell me you'll always love me, we'll see how long those words last.
he has the most adorable eyes you could ever fall for and the cutest smile that takes your breath away. he has the ability to make you laugh everytime he speaks and whenever you look into his eyes, it's so hard to turn away.

randomly she bites her lip, hiding the picture in her mind. randomly she smiles. she remembers every word you said that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment